The Web site cannot be found
The Web site you are trying to access has an IP address that is configured not to accept requests that specify a port number.
Please try the following:
- Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
- If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact
the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
- Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP Error 404.1 - File or directory not found: Web site not accessible on the requested port.
Internet Information Services (IIS)
Technical Information (for support personnel)
- Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
- Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr),
and search for topics titled Hosting Multiple Web Sites on a Single Server, Port Assignments for Internet Services, and About Custom Error Messages.