Dewey & LeBoeuf is regularly acknowledged by independent organizations and legal publications as one of the world’s leading law practices.
Dewey & LeBoeuf prides itself on constantly being ahead of the game, so that in a fast-moving world, our clients will always be first to reap the benefits of our lawyers’ collective insight and counsel.
In all of our locations across the world, Dewey has a strong history of and commitment to pro bono work, public service, and community involvement. As a result of that commitment, pro bono and public service matters handled by Jones Day get the same level of attention and professional dedication as matters handled on behalf of paying clients.
Lawyers from a variety of backgrounds lead client engagements, practice groups, and offices around the world at Dewey Leboeuf. We are committed to hiring, retaining, and progressing highly qualified diverse lawyers and have established priorities in entry level recruitment, lateral recruitment, minority and female lawyer growth and retention, and diversity mentoring, training, and awareness.
Our law firm
- Bank and Institutional Finance
- Business Solutions & Governance
- Compensation, Benefits and Employment
- Consumer Financial Services – Compliance, Litigation and Enforcement
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Securities
- Derivatives and Structured Products
- Employment Litigation
- Energy Litigation
- Energy Regulatory
- Environmental Litigation
- Environmental, Health and Safety
- Health Insurance
- Insurance / Reinsurance Dispute Resolution
- Insurance Regulatory
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade
- Latin America
- Legislative and Public Policy
- Leveraged Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Outsourcing and Offshoring
- Privacy, Data Security and Information Management
- Private Equity
- Project Finance and Infrastructure
- Real Estate
- Securities, M&A; and Corporate Governance Litigation
- Sports Litigation
- Structured Finance
- Tax Controversy and Litigation
- Technology Transactions
- White Collar Criminal Defense and Investigations
Where We Work
Dewey & LeBoeuf is located all across the world. We deliver to an increasingly global client base high-quality legal services, combining local on-the-ground commercial knowledge and experience with the resources only a worldwide network can offer. We have six global industry sector groups that cover:
- Insurance Industry
- Life Sciences
- Oil and Gas
- Renewable and Clean Energy
- Utilities, Power and Pipelines
We have industry sector teams of experience across our network of worldwide offices; teams that are organized on a global basis.
Along with our long-established network across the United States and Europe, we are active in Asia, have been in the Middle East and North Africa region for over a decade and are one of the few global law firms with a dedicated presence in Africa.